To do list before I die + stuff I want to have one day/experience
1. Have a house with a wall that is plainly a giant aquarium filled with jellyfish.
2. Have a pet Doberman
3. A pet white cat
4. See fashion runway live
5. Hear joan jett live
6. Attempt to make a brand for myself (clothes I guess? Some how lmao)
7. Finish and (self?) publish at least 3 mangas
8. Be an ER nurse or something cool I guess
9. Find Daniel Radcliffe and tell him how hot he is. Make his day.
10. Attempt to be a background actor in a tv show
11. Make a YouTube channel for cosplays and covers
12. Have a rad kitchen and living room
13. An astronomy tower
14. A blanket/pillow fort as my nest
15. A wall painted with blackboard paint and endless amount of chalk.
16. Another wall filled with a shelf filled with books of all kinds.
17. A projector for netflix (like a mini movie theatre)
18. An altar to pray in for my spiritual needs; like incense and candles and all my magical memories
19. A stereo like the one in guardians of the galaxy.
20. A garden patio with a roof top arching to the floor in a shape of a ball with another fort of pillows and blankets too. And painting supplies and art supplies too.
21. Lots of tea in a cabinet with cool mugs and cups.
22. A jar filled with pennies from 1900 and below
23. A motorcycle license and have a cool Harley Davidson
24. A car that I can recharge at home. Like a hybrid.
25. A work out thing in the house
26. Ride an elephant
27. Sleep over at the aquarium or zoo
28. Learn how to surfboard
29. Get a major on parasitology or neurology or cardiovascular (surgery is nice) or astronomy.
30. Visit 10 countries or more?
31. Learn Korean, Japanese, maybe Tagalog, French and Arabic
32. Learn martial arts along the way?
33. Be happier than you were the day before. Always be happy. Until you die
Walk to school and back from now on
Goal: reach 110-105lbs by October; reach 100lbs by May 2015
Body image: Legs [calves], Stomach [ get abs ], Arms [work on that section that’s so damn hard]
Focus: Maintain Dietary & Work ethic
1) Fruits & Veggies [ smoothies or small pieces ]
3) No more cheese or dairy
4) No more bread [ Limit: 2 slices per day ]
5) No more deserts or sweets
6) reduce meat intake. (Purpose for soups)
7) Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day
1) 30 minute running
2) 7 minute work out
3) 3 minute stretch
4) 7 minute work out Pilates
5) 3 minute break
6) 20 minute running
7) 40 minute cycling
Work out regime
- 60%-70% Cardio
- 10% Breaks
- 20%- 30% Strength
Aim: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Breaks: Sunday & Tuesday